A sample breakfast menu
Continental Breakfast in the Dining Room with your breakfast served on traditional blue & white cornish-ware:
- Breakfast cereals - Muesli, Cornflakes, Sultana Bran, All-Bran
- Plate of fresh fruit - bananas, apples, kiwi fruit, plums and nectarines
- Preserved fruit [dates or prunes]
- Tinned fruit - peaches, apricots or pears
- Selection of natural yoghurts
- Carafe of Stefans squeezed orange juice
- Hot croissants, with whole-grain toast or fresh home-made bread
- Boiled or poached eggs - from one of our hens when the girls are laying!
- Selection of preserves - marmalade, honey, jam, with butter, margarine, or Olivani
- Freshly ground plunger coffee, "real" or decaffeinated
- Selection of Teas - English Breakfast, Earl Grey, Chinese Green Tea, Herbal & Fruit Teas
And refills of toast and drinks where needed!!! We do not have any set time for breakfast, and will leave you to decide breakfast time the night beforehand.
Back to B&B Page:
Web Page Updated: 11 May 2018